I am a dedicated Boston, Massachusetts Criminal Defense Attorney, handling all criminal matters throughout the district and superior courts of Massachusetts. My prior experience and success as a state prosecutor, where I handled a variety of cases, allows me to fully understand how the Massachusetts criminal justice system operates. I now fight for the rights of my clients who are accused of the crimes I once prosecuted.
I am available to speak with you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call me for a free legal consultation about any criminal matter. I will take the time to listen to your situation and provide you with my best advice on how to proceed. There is no obligation to hire me after your free phone consultation.
Here are a few "Thank You" letters & testimonials that I've received, just in the last few months, from some of my satisfied clients:
I just wanted to thank you so much for everything. The weight of the world is off my shoulders now that I was found "Not Guilty" by the jury. From the first time I met with you, I felt confident that you were the one to hire, and thank God I did. You knew exactly how to approach everything and your staff was helpful too. I knew I was in good hands and felt great about having you handle everything from there on out. You were an honest professional the whole way through and I will certainly recommend your services to anyone in the future who comes across hard times as I did. Thanks again."
I would just like to express my gratitude for all your hard work, dedication and professionalism regarding my case. You were a true professional every step of the way, from my arraignment to my second pretrial hearing. You kept my family and I feeling confident through the eventual successful outcome.
I was most impressed with your knowledge, confidence and tenacity in the courtroom. When the judge said she wouldn't accept the agreement that you worked out with the prosecutor, I thought I was done, and I thought I was looking at jail time and having to register with SORB. When you refused to give up, I could not believe how hard you had worked on my case and how determined you were to save me, and I couldn't believe the judge changed her mind once you were done with your argument, giving us what we wanted.
If I ever need legal services in the future, you will be the first one I call. Your fee was more than reasonable and you were always available when I had questions. You went above and beyond for me and I can't thank you enough."
- Allowing a Person Without a Valid License to Operate a Motor Vehicle- Massachusetts
- Armed Robbery- Massachusetts
- Assault and Battery on Public Employee- Massachusetts
- Assault & Battery/ Crimes of Violence- Massachusetts
- Breaking and Entering (B&E)- Massachusetts
- Clerk Magistrate Hearings- Massachusetts
- Criminal Harassment/ Stalking- Massachusetts
- Disorderly Conduct- Massachusetts
- Drug Crimes- Massachusetts
- Drunk Driving/ DUI/ OUI- Massachusetts
- Embezzlement- Massachusetts
- Failure to appear in Court/ Warrant for Arrest- Massachusetts
- Intimidation of a Witness- Massachusetts
- Keeping a Disorderly House- Massachusetts
- Larceny of a Motor Vehicle- Massachusetts
- Larceny over/under $250- Massachusetts
- Leaving the Scene (Hit and Run)- Massachusetts
- Leaving the Scene of Personal Injury- Massachusetts
- Minor in Possession of Alcohol- Massachusetts
- Minor Motor Vehicle/ Traffic Offenses- Massachusetts
- Motor Vehicle- Melanie's Law Crimes- Massachusetts
- Police Interviews/Questioning- Massachusetts
- Possession of Burglarious Tools- Massachusetts
- Possession of Drugs/Narcotics- Massachusetts
- Probation Violation & Surrender Hearings- Massachusetts
- Providing Alcohol to a Minor- Massachusetts
- Receiving Stolen Property- Massachusetts
- RMV (DMV) Hearings- Massachusetts
- Resisting Arrest- Massachusetts
- Restraining Order Opposition & 209A Violations- Massachusetts
- Robbery by an Unarmed Person (Unarmed Robbery)- Massachusetts
- Sealing Criminal Records- Massachusetts
- Sex Crimes- Massachusetts
- Shoplifting- Massachusetts
- Trespassing- Massachusetts
- Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle- Massachusetts
- Warrant for Arrest- Massachusetts
- Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle- Massachusetts
- Operating with a Suspended or Revoked License- Massachusetts
- Operating to Endanger/ Negligent or Reckless Operating of a Motor Vehicle- Massachusetts
- Possession of/forging a False Identification or Operator's License- Massachusetts